- Asphalt Materials, Inc. - Edison
- Edison, OH, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
A Loader / Laborer has responsibility for the overall operation of the plant including basic functions such as receipt and shipment of raw materials and asphalt products, manufacturing of asphalt products (Emulsion and AC Products), lab testing, inspection and recordkeeping requirements, computer oriented tasks, and the maintenance of the equipment in the facility. They will be responsible for the successful delivery and receipt of asphalt product by truck and production of finished products to meet customer demands. In addition, operators also are required to perform tasks such as product transfers, product production, mechanical troubleshooting, pump maintenance, valve maintenance, testing of system safety devices, periodic inspections of tanks, valve maintenance, testing of system safety devices, periodic inspections of tanks, valves, or piping and other product quality control or technically oriented tasks related to an asphalt facility.
In the event of terminal and other system "call outs", you are willing to be available for on-call rotation during selected nights and weekends as required by the number of personnel in rotation.
- Receive and ship raw materials and asphalt products
- Manufacturing of asphalt products
- Lab testing
- Inspection and recordkeeping
- Maintenance of equipment
- Other tasks as assigned
Relevant Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate teamwork skills
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely