The Director P+OC Operations is a key member of the People + Organizational Capability (P+OC) team. Reporting to the EVP, P + OC, the Director is responsible for building and managing quality HR operations that enable the operating companies, support the THG strategic objectives and maximize efficiencies to achieve operational effectiveness, and ensure service excellence.
Objectives of this role include a) partner with the P+OC leaders to understand the needs of the organization and key stakeholders to ensure that the HR infrastructure and quality services are in place, b) continuously advance and improve human resources operational practices and procedures; as it relates to HR service delivery and end-user experience, c) foster an innovative, high-performing, and client-focused team adding value by effectively leading a wide range of HR processes.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Sets the strategic design, integration and delivery of all core HR services/transactions.
2. Oversee, lead, and direct HR staff responsible for the day-to-day management of the following operational reporting units: Benefits, HRIS, Payroll, Employee Life Cycle, and Data Integrity, Reporting & Analytics.
3. Collaborate to inspire a shared vision for P+OC Operations and develop and implement both short-term and long-range strategies for achieving goals.
4. Responsible for the integration and implementation of HR technology related to employee service and HR transaction processing including long-term and short term technology strategic efforts
5. Oversee the development and support of new and existing tools to improve human resource efficiency and minimize administrative burden.
6. Mitigate risk through the development, management, implementation, and evaluation of HR policies and procedures; and effective system performance management monitoring and metrics.
7. Ensure compliance with federal and state human resource laws, rules, and regulations
8. Create HR metrics and reporting to inform and support decision-making in the area of P+OC Operations
9. Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the P+OC Operations team
10. Contribute to the development and execute the strategic framework for P+OC Operations, including Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, Budgets and Internal Metrics.
Requirements and Qualifications
At least 10 years HR Experience; 5+ years in leadership roles of increasing responsibility
BA or BS required; MBA or Advanced Degree in Business or HR preferred
Previous experience leading a team in the disciplines of Payroll, Benefits and HRIS
Strategic Mindset-Understands the overall business strategy and ensures HR Shared Services is aligned to deliver accordingly Able to work cross-functionally to best deliver HR Services and a consistent employee experience.
Demonstrated experience in delivering tangible results that improve productivity and employee experiences
Demonstrated experience leading management of HRIS systems, specifically PeopleSoft for data analytics, payroll, benefits administration and reporting
Exceptional project management and organizational skills Demonstrated Critical thinking and effective problem solving skills